For day 9 and 10, I worked on the belt. Day 11, I did the final adjustments and finished the outfit.
For day 8 I worked on the back design.
On day 7 I added the supports for the spaulders, made the bottom straps, and did a mock up of the back.
Day 5 I fixed the problem with the top, and started working on the details on the front. Day 6 I finished the front details and added the spaulders.
Day 3 I solved the problem with the design. Day 4 I finished the rest of the design and added the neck. However I came across a new problem which is the design does not lay flat and has a bit of a wave to it. This means that the middle is to wide and I will have to find a way to make it shorter.
I was going though my materials and I had a lot of red and black scales so I decided to make a red and black outfit. I wanted to make something more unique than just a plain bikini, so I deiced on making a new design. Here is day 1 and 2
Day 2 I came across the problem of making a diamond shape fit with the half circle.